Monday, May 25, 2009

Growth rings DONE!!!!!

Well i finished it officially last nite . I really enjoy the way it came out .I decided to do something small for right now I started on midnight stitching's quaker faith hope and love . but i,m gonna change it a bit . but will show you all when iam done ,, well Let me know what yo0u think ,I will say this thou ,Vicki Clayton silks r amazing to work with ,i am so in luv ,,

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mary
I love Vikki Claytons' threads too.

Your finish is lovely.

Clare

Milly~ said...

It's beautiful Mary. Get job. So good to see your post. I've missed seeing you online.

Anonymous said...

Good job on this. Tracy's patterns always look good!

Carol said...

Looks lovely. I will be starting my first large Ink Circles project soon.

CindyMae said...

It looks amazing! Gorgeous work! Congrats!

Nancy M said...

Very pretty , congrats on getting this one done so quickly!

Anonymous said...

Growth rings is beautiful Mary, I need to work on my GR wip again

Moniki said...

precioso, pero precioso precioso.
(very pretty)

About Me

My photo
I am Married ,been married happily for 25 yrs.I am 40 yrs old.I have 3 great kids,Son 24,Daughter 21,and my special Blessing Son who is 3 year old, Live everyday as if tomorrow were you last!!!