Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


Well Thanksgiving has come and gone again. I really love the Hloidays but al that cookin i,m so tired now !! But tired ina good way . Trent had his first Thanksgiving dinner ,we let him feed himself and did he make a big mess but he also enjoyed himself,he was so cute he got to see and touch the turkey and he just laughed at it ,well I,m workin on my quaker christmas will be getting to my next installment of Sea to Shining Sea soon,and then to the next installment of bent creek. life has been a little hectic but not so much that i cannot squeeze a little sewing time in ,Happy Holidays to Everyone .. Mary

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am Married ,been married happily for 25 yrs.I am 40 yrs old.I have 3 great kids,Son 24,Daughter 21,and my special Blessing Son who is 3 year old, Live everyday as if tomorrow were you last!!!