Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Looking to trade for threads,patterns,Linen

Hi girls if anyone is looking for a pattern they might need please check my trades folder and write me ,
Iam looking to tarde for other patterns but i could really use threads from sampler,weeks,crescent,vicki clayton,carries,,I can always use linen ,my email is xlovinyou224x@yahoo.com .
Please if you do not see a pattern in my trades folder WRITEME i might not have put it in lately been so busy ,I do know i am looking for a cescent colour called balsum fur ,I am currently workin on quaker christmas and ran out so i could use it ,
Well i look forward to hearing from everyone ,Please do not hesitate to write me ,,Mary

2 comments:

Beverly said...

Hi Mary,
Just a note to let you know I enjoyed checking out your blog. I love all of your work....very nice. Your son is just adorable. Thanks for sharing!
Beverly

CindyMae said...

Lots of good stuff to trade, I will have to check it out better later.

Cindy Mae
My store opens July 1st
www.cindymaedesigns.com

About Me

My photo
I am Married ,been married happily for 25 yrs.I am 40 yrs old.I have 3 great kids,Son 24,Daughter 21,and my special Blessing Son who is 3 year old, Live everyday as if tomorrow were you last!!!