Thursday, December 10, 2009

WOW BEEN SO LONG !!!



Hi fellow stitchers ,I know what you are thinkin ,where has she been ,.Well taking care of a baby for one ,seeing a new grandbaby come into the world so now i have two. His name is Marcus .
I have not gotten too much sewing done but i am workin on cirque des circles and nora corbetts lilac fairy ,i luv lilacs ,,lol she is very pretty i am like half done with her ,I will take some pics soon ..
My daughter turned 20 yrs old today ,,god i feel old..
I cannot belive how fast this year flew by it is christmas soon .Then it will be trents birtbday and he will be 2 already i cannot bel;ive how fast he is growing he is my little man .well i am gonna take some pic sof my sewing and start to post ,I have not been on because i do not have my laptop but i got an ipod touch so i can at least post more often now ,, talk soon ,, mary

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am Married ,been married happily for 25 yrs.I am 40 yrs old.I have 3 great kids,Son 24,Daughter 21,and my special Blessing Son who is 3 year old, Live everyday as if tomorrow were you last!!!