Monday, September 8, 2008

Boink week one!!!!


Well this would be week one progress .I actually worked on it both saturday and sunday and got a good enough done .I would like this to be my weekend project. I will post mew pic every monday. I will be work on it some this friday since ,I will need something in the waiting room ..

Over the weekend my mom was taken to the hospital and bein told there is a good chance she will needdialysis . So now all we can do is wait and see how everything goes. she is doin good otherwise ,but they told us she will have to go into a nursing home. her demeshia is to severe for her to be livin alone any more .

My son is bringing home he is son troday from the hospital and then i will post a pic of my new granbaby .

Trent just turned 8 months old and he is such a little wonder he is such a good baby ,,

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am Married ,been married happily for 25 yrs.I am 40 yrs old.I have 3 great kids,Son 24,Daughter 21,and my special Blessing Son who is 3 year old, Live everyday as if tomorrow were you last!!!