Friday, August 8, 2008

Day 1 my first entry


Well here i go ,my name is mary and i,m married been married for 21 years i have thre really great kids ,michael who is now 21 and has a baby of his own on the way ,a boy!!. Then there is my daughter he name is catherine and she is 18 and well she is my hell cat ,don't get me wrong she can be a nice girl but when she gets mad look out <(psst,, reminds me of me ,,lol) then the last and greastest of all is my gift ,my baby boy trent he is 7 months old and he is the luv of my life .he is such a good baby .But i will start posting my sewing wips soon ,I'm currently workin on , Roses in the mist by mirabilia and i,m also doin Sampler game board by drawn thread and also the shore of hawkes run hollow by carriage house . as soon as i get these done or at least one i would luv to start either impressions or anagram diffusion ,well i'll be back later ,mary

1 comment:

roxystschotchias said...

Hey Mary! You do good works with your needle and with your kids. I enjoyed looking at your photos. I noticed that you mentioned the Anagram Diffusion Charts. I very recently saw them for the first time and fell in love with them. Please post photos if you get the chance to work them. Will talk to you on InkCirclesSal. Roxanne

About Me

My photo
I am Married ,been married happily for 25 yrs.I am 40 yrs old.I have 3 great kids,Son 24,Daughter 21,and my special Blessing Son who is 3 year old, Live everyday as if tomorrow were you last!!!