Thursday, August 28, 2008

Little League


Well i have a finish ,this is for my beautiful babby boy trent daniel. I finish this one a few dasy ago but just got to publishing it ,I am just starting another one for him called You are my sunshine also by country cottage. I,m looking forward to starting on a sal called ink circles and then i,m waiting now for my pattern i won for finishing second place doin the carnartion sampler. Trent is now 8 months old ,well he willbe on the 4th of september. He is the greatest gift ever he is sich a joy ,when ever i start something for him i just fly threw it Little league finished in onlt 2 days ,, well will post again soon ,mary

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I am Married ,been married happily for 25 yrs.I am 40 yrs old.I have 3 great kids,Son 24,Daughter 21,and my special Blessing Son who is 3 year old, Live everyday as if tomorrow were you last!!!