Sunday, October 19, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!! TO ME










Well it is official Thursday was my actual Birthday . But my husband and all his friends too me out to the club last nite to go dancing ,
and i'm telling you i had a blast ,but i will also say i cannot handle my liquor.Two drinks hit me real fast ,,lol,, know better next time.




But we all had a great time and it was so nice to egt out .My parents baby sat forme and he slept at there house so we had the whole nite off.. Will post pic of my birthday stash tomorrow and the gift my hubby gave me . But i,m gonna post some pics from last nite ,mary

1 comment:

Julie R said...

Happy birthday to you, from a fellow Libra (October, 18)

About Me

My photo
I am Married ,been married happily for 25 yrs.I am 40 yrs old.I have 3 great kids,Son 24,Daughter 21,and my special Blessing Son who is 3 year old, Live everyday as if tomorrow were you last!!!